There’s never been a better time to sell a home.
Millennial’s are ready for home ownership and renters are seeing consistent rent increases. This means more buyers than ever are on the market for a home like yours.
Home equity is also at all-time highs, which makes now the perfect time to sell and get more cash to put toward your next home.
Considering listing your home? Let’s start with the proven ways to maximize your returns:
1. Clear the clutter. Crammed closets and overfilled garages can give buyers the impression your property is short on space. De-clutter aggressively to accentuate the storage possibilities buyers get excited about.
Pro Tip: Buyers love to open cabinets and drawers. Clear those spaces, too.
2. Maximize the possibilities. A potential home should be a blank slate — a space buyers can imagine making their own. Keep personal items to a minimum and aim for a neutral look.
Pro Tip: Set the dinner table so buyers can visualize coming home after a long day.
3. Brighten it up. Expose as much natural light as possible. For darker or interior rooms, use high-wattage bulbs in light fixtures.
Pro Tip: A fresh coat of light paint makes a home feel cheerful and shows pride of ownership.
4. Rearrange the furniture. Can people move around without bumping into furniture? Does the layout invite guests to sit down and relax?
Pro Tip: To invite conversation, don’t make a TV the focal point of any room.
5. Outside views matter. Exteriors make a critical first impression. Ace yours by repainting your entry door and polishing the door handle. Potted plants on patios or balconies also make the outside of your home feel welcoming.
Pro Tip: Colorful flowers on window sills look great indoors and add to the outside appeal.
Do you need help staging your home? Or maybe you have budget concerns about upgrades needed before you list. Reach out today. Let’s make sure we maximize the appeal of your home, simply and cost-effectively. Please call, email or text me today! I would love to hear from you.
Five Star award Winner 2011- 2019 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Rachel Sheller, Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES, Diversity Specialist-HOWNW, Earth Advantage Broker, MASTERS CIRCLE, CSA-Certified Staging Agent, Oregon First, Washington First
Direct 503.380.9634, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
View ALL available Houses on the market on my website
Licensed in the State of Oregon and Washington
My business is referral based. If you’ve enjoyed my service, please refer me!
#realtor #oregon #Gresham #faster #Oregonhouses #buyers #PORTLANDSNEWREQUIREDENERGYAUDITFORSELLERSINPORTLANDSTARTINGJANUARY1 #portlandhomes #portland #troutdale #forsale #Home #portlandhouses #oregonhomes #House #realestate #buying