Spring schedules are often filled to the brim with extra travel, sports, recitals, and school activities. Evaluate your household’s needs and choose tools that can help you stay organized.
· Create a shared calendar. This could be a paper calendar, a dry-erase board posted in the kitchen or a digital shared calendar. This ensures that all family members know what to expect each week and can see the big picture for the month.
· Color code your family. To organize your calendar, assign a color to each family member, and record activities in corresponding colors for quick reference.
· Use organizational apps. Check out apps like Cozi or Wunderlist to share to-do lists, grocery lists, reminders, and more.
· Have a weekly scheduling session. Adults and older children can gather briefly to discuss the upcoming week’s activities and any changes to the schedule.
· Create routines. Having a predictable morning and evening routine will keep your household from feeling too rushed.
· Schedule “free” time. Whether it’s pausing the chaotic routine for a casual dinner, an evening walk or a Saturday morning breakfast, take the time to slow down and enjoy being together.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Five Star award Winner 2011- 2019 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon.
Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
Diversity Specialist-HOWNW, Earth Advantage Broker,
CSA-Certified Staging Agent
Oregon First, Washington First
View ALL available Houses on the market on my website.
Licensed in the State of Oregon and Washington
My business is referral based. If you’ve enjoyed my service, please refer me!
#oregon #oregonrealestate #realty #portland #homesforsale #oregoncity #organize #homesonthemarket #rachel #portlandrealestatemarket #portlandrealestate #rachelshellerrealtor #sheller #housesforsale #House #Greshamhomesforsale