You may be planning to update the master bath before putting your home on the market or after you’ve purchased a resale home. This is what’s trending among homeowners who renovated their bathrooms within the past 18 months, according to the latest survey conducted by Houzz.com.
· When remodeling master baths, 90% of homeowners change the style. The most popular option right now is transitional, a unique blend of classic traditional and sleek contemporary design.
· Soothing, neutral color palettes are typically chosen to complement transitional, contemporary and modern bathroom styles.
· The largely popular farmhouse style has started to decline.
· The top three colors for vanities are white (34%), wood (29%) and gray (16%). White is also trending for countertops (46%), followed by multicolored (18%) and gray (12%).
· Gray is most often selected for the wall color with paint being the top wall surface by far, followed by either ceramic or porcelain tile.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Five Star award Winner 2011- 2019 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon.
Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
Diversity Specialist-HOWNW, Earth Advantage Broker,
CSA-Certified Staging Agent
Oregon First, Washington First
View ALL available Houses on the market on my website.
Licensed in the State of Oregon and Washington
My business is referral based. If you’ve enjoyed my service, please refer me!
#rachelsBlog #realtor #oregon #oregonrealestate #Gresham #portland #masterbath #Rachelshellersblog #master #oregoncity #rachelsheller #realestateagent #oregoncityrealestate #oregonhomesforsale #OregonRealtor #sheller #rachelsheller #neutral #realestate #Oregonhousesforsale #trending #oregoncitymarket #bath